Answered How to install a GSC Mod Menu on XBOX 360?

iMoDzFoRFuN

Reaction score
Hey so, i need help with downloading and having a step by step on what to do for the jiggy mod on my xbox 360... if none of you know how to do it on xbox one and not xbox 360 i have a xbox one also, so either will help. Earlier i was playing with a mod and ive always wanted one for a long time now.. so if u could help me out that would be great!

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Hey so, i need help with downloading and having a step by step on what to do for the jiggy mod on my xbox 360... if none of you know how to do it on xbox one and not xbox 360 i have a xbox one also, so either will help. Earlier i was playing with a mod and ive always wanted one for a long time now.. so if u could help me out that would be great!
You cannot install gsc menus on Xbox One. Impossible as of today.

As for the Xbox 360, you need an exploited console. (RGH, JTAG) Do you have one? :grinning:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
As Dora already stated it isn't possible for next gen. If you're running into people using mods on Black Ops II, then they are on a 360 (specifically a modified console, which you will need.)